Perler Bead Creations

Hey!

I have a quick post for you today. As you can probably tell by the title, I recently rediscovered a massive container of perler beads sitting in the back of my art supply closet. I found a few different patterns, and have been making all sorts of things with the perler beads. One problem though: I have no idea what I'm going to do with the finished products. I wanted to make some magnets for my fridge, but some of the things I have made are way too big to be magnets. 

Anyways, here are some pictures of my perler bead creations :)


Pacman Ghosts


"Bow ties are cool!"


TARDIS 


Squirtle


Lugia 


Lugia was, by far, the toughest and most time-consuming of them all (which makes him my favorite!). It probably took close to 2 hours to finish Lugia, but the others only took 30 minutes to an hour each. I love making these little characters! I'll definitely share more pictures as soon as I have enough for another post :)

Hope you all are having a wonderful day! Thanks for reading, and I'll talk to you again soon!!

Keri :)


PS- I don't think I have mentioned this, but if you're interested, I have created a beauty-related blog. Definitely check it out if you want (moonlitemakeup.blogspot.com). 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.