Get To Know Me: 25 Question Tag!

Hello :)

So, I realized that I haven't really told you guys much about myself... I figured a cool and fun way to let you guys know a bit more about myself was to do the "Get to Know Me: 25 Question Tag!" This really should have been my first post on this blog, but whatever. Better late than never, right? Let's get started!

Oh, you know... Just the typical, cliché mirror picture.
Part of my crazy (but amazing) mellophone section @ the U of A!


1. Do you have a middle name?
Yep, it's Elizabeth (my mom and grandma's first name).

2. What is your favorite subject in school?
I've always liked English/ literature classes. I'm the weird kid that actually likes to write essays and analyze texts... I can't tell you why, I just do!

3. What's your favorite drink?
Lemonade! It really quenches my thirst in the summertime, and it's so refreshing. I'm really picky, though- I usually only drink homemade lemonade, or the "Simply Lemon" from Walmart (it's the best!).

4. What's your favorite song at the moment?
If you know me at all, you know that I am kinda obsessed with Fall Out Boy. I love all their songs, but I've really been loving "Hum Halleluiah" as of late. It's from the "Infinity On High" album- a FOB classic, in my book.

5. What would you name your children?
Honestly, I've never really wanted kids. If I did change my mind, though, I would probably name my son Rory, and if I had a daughter, she would be named Amy (I'm a total geek lol).

6. Do you participate in any sports?
I was in the marching band from 7th grade up till my sophomore year in college. Marching band is definitely a sport, by the way ;)

7. What's your favorite book?
I'm an avid reader, so it's tough to pick just one book... I'd have to say Angels and Demons by Dan Brown is one of my all-time favorites.

8. What's your favorite color?
I love turquoise (even though I can never spell it right!).

9. What's your favorite animal?
 The razorback!

10. What's your favorite perfume?
I don't wear a lot of perfume, but I love my "Rio Rumberry" body spray from Bath and Body Works. It's fruity, with a hint of floral and has been my go-to summer scent.

11. What's your favorite holiday?
I'm pretty sure everyone says this, but Christmas is my favorite day of the year! The fact that I get to spend time with my family and not stress about anything is very comforting. Plus, "it's the most wonderful time of the year."

12. Have you graduated from high school?
Bentonville High School Class of 2011!

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yep! We usually take a cruise every few years as our "big family vacation," and so far we have , Mexico, the Bahamas, Haiti, the Caymans, the US Virgin Islands, and Jamaica. We've also been to Canada.

14. Do you speak any other languages?
When we lived in Florida, the school board said all kids in elementary school had to learn Spanish. From 2nd grade to 6th, the teachers taught us basic Spanish; I also took it as my foreign language in 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th grade. Unfortunately, I've lost most of it... I still remember the basics, but I couldn't carry on a conversation in Spanish.

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yep, my brother. He just turned 18 and moved into his college dorm last week. He's growing up too fast!!

16. What's your favorite store?
For clothing, I love Forever 21+. They have the cutest clothes, and I can always find my size (which makes shopping so much more enjoyable!). I also love Sephora and Ulta- I'm definitely a makeup junkie!

17. What's your favorite restaurant?
STARBUCKS! I love their mocha frappechinos and banana walnut bread <3

18. Do you like school?
I actually really love school! I didn't like high school, but now that I'm in college, I look forward to semester starting- I like having a routine, and being busy. Honestly, if you don't like school, just power through the rest of your high school career (you can do it!), and you will love college.

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Olan Rogers (he makes me laugh even when I've had the worst day)
Marcus Butler (I love British YouTubers)
Threadbanger (for when I'm feeling crafty/ creative)
Missglamorazzi (I just adore Ingrid; she's so happy and fun)
xsparkage (Leesha's makeup looks are gorgeous)
Nicole Guerriero (I feel like I'm listening to my best friend give me makeup advice)
Jenna Marbles (enough said)

20. What's your favorite movie?
Another hard question! I'm not necessarily a movie buff, but I have seen my fair share of movies.  I know this is super cliché, but I love the Harry Potter series.  What can I say- we are the Harry Potter generation, after all :)

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
DOCTOR WHO!
Friends
The Soup
Chelsea Lately
Here Comes Honey Boo Boo (feel free to judge me, I don't even care!)
So You Think You Can Dance
Torchwood
Dexter

22. PC or Mac?
We've always had PCs when I was growing up, so I really don't know how to use a Mac computer. I guess that makes me a PC.

23. What phone do you have?
iPhone 5

24. How tall are you?
My driver's license says I'm 5'6", but I'm not sure how accurate that really is. I think I'm close to 5'5", but it's whatever.

25. Any pets?
We are definitely animal lovers at the Tichenor house! We have two guinea pigs, a bearded dragon, and 4 dogs (Charlee the min-pin, Howie the husky, Abbie the golden, and Spooky the lab mix).



Thanks for reading! As always, stay tuned for more fun posts to come

Keri <3

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.