Avengers Assemble

Hello!!

I have another (kind of) short post for you today. As you probably already know, I'm completely obsessed with all things Avengers- I could literally watch all the movies over and over and over again. Even though I've seen each of the movies, I never really watched them in order... So, I googled the correct order of the Avengers movies and decided to start watching them while I had some down time (the snow/ice storm shut down the university for a few days, so I've had a ton of free time). 



Here's the order:

1. Captain America
2. Iron Man
3. The Incredibke Hulk
4. Iron Man 2
5. Thor 
6. The Avengers
7. Iron Man 3
8. Thor: The Dark World
9. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
10. The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Obviously, Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron haven't been released yet, but I figured I would add them to the list. There was some debate about whether or not Iron Man comes before Captain America or vice versa; since Captain America is mostly flashback, I decided to watch it first. Also, the movies weren't released in this order, but it makes so much more sense when you watch them this way. I've made it to Iron Man 3 (which I'll probably rewatch tomorrow sometime). Even though I've seen it 3 times, I really want to go see TDW again soon. 

Ok, that's about it for today. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile... Life has been pretty boring recently with all the snow and ice. I haven't been doing much, to be honest. Just watching movies and relaxing before finals week :)

Hopefully I'll talk to you guys again soon! Thanks for reading

Keri <3

----------

PS- I know TDW just came out, but my greedy little fangirl heart needs more Thor and Loki (but mostly Loki). I really hope there are plans for another Thor movie- or even better, a standalone Loki movie. I need more Tom Hiddleston goodness in my life ;)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.