(Another) Get to Know Me Tag


Hey there!

I know I've already done a few of these tags on here, but I saw this one on tumblr and decided to answer the questions. 

There's 200, so this post will probably be super long... Sorry in advance!

Here we go!!



----------
200: My crush's name is: Tyler
199: I was born in: 1993
198: I am really: stressed as of late... 
197: My cellphone company is: Verizon
196: My eye color is: Green, sometimes blue
195: My shoe size is: 10.5
194: My ring size is: 8.5?
193: My height is: 5'6"
192: I am allergic to: oranges (which is ironic since I'm from Florida!) and cats
191: My 1st car was: Hyundai Tiburon
190: My 1st job was: cashier @ Einstein's Bagels 
189: Last book you read: A Feast for Crows by George R. R. Martin
188: My bed is: covered in pillows!
187: My pet: a min-pin named Charlee 
186: My best friends: Rachael, Raechel, Sammi, Whitney, and Haydon
185: My favorite shampoo is: I don't know the name of it, but it smells awesome (it's really fruity)
184: Xbox or ps3: Xbox
183: Piggy banks are: cute??
182: In my pockets: nothing at the moment
181: On my calendar: assignment due dates for my classes and movie release dates
180: Marriage is: ??
179: Spongebob can: be kind of annoying (I used to babysit, and that's all we would watch...)
178: My mom: is the most wonderful person I know <3
177: The last three songs I bought were: "Conquistador," "Birth," and "Pyres of Varanasi" by MARS  
176: Last YouTube video watched: “VyRT: The MARS Lab- VEGAN PANCAKES OR DEATH” (basically, Jared and Tomo attempted to make vegan pancakes and almost burnt down the MARS lab)
175: How many cousins do you have? 4
174: Do you have any siblings? 1 brother
173: Are your parents divorced? Nope
172: Are you taller than your mom? I think we're the same height 
171: Do you play an instrument? Yep, I play several
170: What did you do yesterday? Went to therapy and class, and then read my book before I went to sleep

[ I Believe In ]
169: Love at first sight: not really 
168: Luck: yes
167: Fate: yes
166: Yourself: most of the time
165: Aliens: no
164: Heaven: still not sure 
163: Hell: still not sure
162: God: I want to say yes, but I honestly don't know 
161: Horoscopes: no
160: Soul mates: no
159: Ghosts: no
158: Gay Marriage: yes
157: War: no
156: Orbs: no
155: Magic: no

[ This or That ]
154: Hugs or Kisses: kisses
153: Drunk or High: neither
152: Phone or Online: online
151: Red heads or Black haired: red heads
150: Blondes or Brunettes: brunettes 
149: Hot or cold: cold
148: Summer or winter: winter
147: Autumn or Spring: autumn 
146: Chocolate or vanilla: vanilla
145: Night or Day: night 
144: Oranges or Apples: apples
143: Curly or Straight hair: straight 
142: McDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds 
141: White Chocolate or Milk Chocolate: milk chocolate
140: Mac or PC: PC
139: Flip flops or high heels: flip flops (I wish I could walk in heels, but I'm super clumsy)
138: Ugly and rich OR sweet and poor: sweet and poor
137: Coke or Pepsi: neither
136: Hillary or Obama: both!
135: Buried or cremated: buried
134: Singing or Dancing: singing (even though I'm terrible at it!)
133: Coach or Chanel: Coach
132: Kat McPhee or Taylor Hicks: Taylor!
131: Small town or Big city: big city
130: Wal-Mart or Target: Walmart
129: Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler: Ben Stiller 
128: Manicure or Pedicure: Manicure
127: East Coast or West Coast: EAST COAST!!!!
126: Your Birthday or Christmas: birthday
125: Chocolate or Flowers: chocolate
124: Disney or Six Flags: Disney 
123: Yankees or Red Sox: Yankees

[ Here's What I Think About ]
122: War: I don't believe in war for any reason
121: George Bush: ugh, I'm glad he's out of office
120: Gay Marriage: I will never understand why equal rights is such a "controversial" topic. I support it 100%. 
119: The presidential election: I voted
118: Abortion: I'm pro-choice- even though I may not get an abortion, I feel that a woman should be able to make up her mind about what she wants to do with her body. 
117: MySpace: never had one 
116: Reality TV: I'll watch some shows (like Survivor and The Amazing Race), but it's not my favorite 
115: Parents: I love them more than anything
114: Back stabbers: unforgivable 
113: Ebay: I've bought some pretty awesome stuff from eBay!
112: Facebook: I can take it or leave it
111: Work: I actually love my job (I'm a blogger for a pet sitting company)
110: My Neighbors: don't know them
109: Gas Prices: are too damn high 
108: Designer Clothes: I'm really not too picky- as long as it's flattering, I could care less who designed it
107: College: is not as bad as people make it seem- it's 10000x better than high school
106: Sports: I love to watch football, but I'm a klutz and suck at sports
105: My family: is amazing :)
104: The future: looks brighter than it did a few months ago

[ Last time I ]
103: Hugged someone: Monday 
102: Last time you ate: about 3 1/2 hours ago
101: Saw someone I haven't seen in a while: last Friday at my friends' party
100: Cried in front of someone: when I watched Dallas Buyers Club with my mom (I never cry during movies, but this one definitely had me bawling like a baby)
99: Went to a movie theater: Sunday
98: Took a vacation: Spring Break (the end of March)
97: Swam in a pool: over Spring Break
96: Changed a diaper: never
95: Got my nails done: years ago
94: Went to a wedding: last year in June 
93: Broke a bone: never- knock on wood!
92: Got a piercing: I think I got my 3rd lobe piercing 2 years ago?
91: Broke the law: never (unless you count speeding...)
90: Texted: a few hours ago

[ MISC ]
89: Who makes you laugh the most: my guy friends- Haydon, Tyne, and Tyler
88: Something I will really miss when I leave home is: my mom, dad, bro, and pets
87: The last movie I saw: Captain America: TWS
86: The thing that I'm looking forward to the most: studying abroad in London this summer
85: The thing I'm not looking forward to: writing my honors thesis proposal
84: People call me: a crazy fangirl
83: The most difficult thing to do is: tell people how I really feel; I tend to bottle things up until I explode (but I'm working on it)
82: I have gotten a speeding ticket: never
81: My zodiac sign is: Aries
80: The first person I talked to today was: Tyler
79: First time you had a crush: I can't remember... Maybe in middle school?
78: The one person who I can't hide things from: my mom
77: Last time someone said something you were thinking: Rachael while we were watching Captain America ("Chris Evans needs to stop being so perfect")
76: Right now I am talking to: no one
75: What are you going to do when you grow up: teach in an elementary school 
74: I have a job: as a blogger for a pet sitting company 
73: Tomorrow: is a new day
72: Today: was pretty relaxed and chill 
71: Next Summer: I will be in Alaska!
70: Next Weekend: I will be in Las Vegas visiting my aunt
69: I have these pets: a guinea pig, a bearded dragon, a husky, a golden retriever, a black lab, a min-pin, and 2 shelties (the min-pin lives with me, the rest live with my parents)
68: The worst sound in the world: silverware scraping across a plate
67: The person that makes me cry the most is: no one in particular 
66: People that make you happy: my family and friends (and my favorite celebrities, of course!) 
65: Last time I cried: about a week ago? Whenever I watched Dallas Buyers Club
64: My friends are: the best
63: My computer is: a Dell
62: My School: University of Arkansas
61: My Car: Ford Focus 
60: I lose all respect for people who: lie to me
59: The movie I cried at was: Dallas Buyers Club, Thor: TDW, and Captain America: TWS (oh the Rayon, Loki, and Bucky feels!!!)
58: Your hair color is: brown with red ombr√© 
57: TV shows you watch: Sherlock, Doctor Who, OUAT, Being Human UK, Survivor, The Big Bang Theory, etc. 
56: Favorite web site: tumblr
55: Your dream vacation: a cruise around the Mediterranean 
54: The worst pain I was ever in was: when I was fighting suicidal thoughts and depression (the emotional pain was worse than anything I've ever experienced)
53: How do you like your steak cooked: medium
52: My room is: about to be packed up- I'm moving into a new apartment soon!
51: My favorite celebrity is: Jared Leto, Shannon Leto, Tom Hiddleston, Sebastian Stan, Chris Evans, Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, David Tennant, and many more (sorry, I couldn't name just one)
50: Where would you like to be: I would rather be on a beach in Florida reading a good book
49: Do you want children: nope
48: Ever been in love: no
47: Who's your best friend: I think I already answered this, but Rachael is definitely (one of) my best friend(s)
46: More guy friends or girl friends: guy friends, for sure
45: One thing that makes you feel great is: getting dressed up to go to a party 
44: One person that you wish you could see right now: there are so many 
43: Do you have a 5 year plan: kind of 
42: Have you made a list of things to do before you die: yep 
41: Have you pre-named your children: I've pre-named my next dog, does that count?
40: Last person I got mad at: myself 
39: I would like to move to: the UK or back to Florida 
38: I wish I was a professional: singer and bassist (can’t sing, but I like to think that I’m not a terrible bassist)

[ My Favorites ]
37: Candy: Sweetarts 
36: Vehicle: Lamborghini 
35: President: idk
34: State visited: Florida <3
33: Cellphone provider: Verizon I guess 
32: Athlete: Apollo Ohno 
31: Actor: Tom Hiddleston, Sebastian Stan, and Chris Evans (again, can't pick only one)
30: Actress: Jennifer Lawrence 
29: Singer: Jared Leto, Haley Williams, Patrick Stump
28: Band: MARS and Fall Out Boy 
27: Clothing store: Forever 21+
26: Grocery store: Publix
25: TV show: Doctor Who
24: Movie: this could be a post on its own... my favorite movie at the moment is probably Thor: TDW
23: Website: tumblr
22: Animal: penguin 
21: Theme park: Universal Studios/ Islands of Adventure
20: Holiday: New Year's Eve
19: Sport to watch: football
18: Sport to play: does marching band count?
17: Magazine: Allure
16: Book: ugh, I can't pick just one!!! Check out my Goodreads and you'll see what sort of stuff I like to read :)
15: Day of the week: Friday!!!!!!!
14: Beach: St. Augustine beach in Florida
13: Concert attended: FALL OUT BOY!!!
12: Thing to cook: chicken fried rice
11: Food: Chinese and Italian food
10: Restaurant: Formosa (local Chinese place)
9: Radio station: 93.3 The Eagle (classic rock station) and 104.9 the X (alternative)
8: Yankee candle scent: It's not from Yankee, but I'm burning Champagne Toast from B&BW and I love it
7: Perfume: idk the name, but it's Juicy Couture 
6: Flower: stargazer lily 
5: Color: turquoise 
4: Talk show host: Jimmy Fallon
3: Comedian: Jeff Dunham
2: Dog breed: all of them
1: Did you answer all these truthfully? yep


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.