100 Questions Nobody Ever Asks Tag

Hello there :)

I found this awesome tag on YouTube. I decided to answer the questions in a blog post instead of a video (I am a blogger, after all!). 

Enjoy!!



-----

1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?

Closed 

2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?

Nope 

3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

Out (unless I'm in a hotel, then I leave them tucked in)

4. Have you stolen a street sign before?

No, but there is a street called Echelon Dr. in Vegas and I kinda want to steal that sign. 

5. Do you like to use post-it notes?

YES!!!

6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?

I'm too lazy to cut out coupons...

7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?

Attacked by a bear. Maybe I could get away from him somehow. 

8. Do you have freckles?

Yes

9. Do you always smile for pictures?

I have "resting bitch face," so if I don't smile in pictures I look like I'm about to murder someone. Yes, I always smile for pictures. 

10. What is your biggest pet peeve?

I hate when people lie to me, especially about unimportant things. 

11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

No

12. Have you peed in the woods?

No

13. Have you ever pooped in the woods?

No


14. Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?

Yep (even though I'm a horrible dancer)

15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?

Nope 

16. How many people have you slept with this week?

0

17. What size is your bed?

Queen 

18. What is your song of the week?

"My Bloody Valentine" by Good Charlotte

19. Is it OK for guys to wear pink?

Definitely! 

20. Do you still watch cartoons?

Sometimes, but not very often.

21. What is your least favorite movie?

My roommate and I watched The Human Centipede a few weeks ago. Worst. Movie. Ever. 

22. Where would you bury hidden 

treasure if you had some?

In my closet (it's a total mess- no one would be able to find the treasure in there!). 

23. What do you drink with dinner?

Water 

24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?

Nothing 

25. What is your favorite food?

Cheese pizza

26. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love?

Thor: The Dark World 

27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?

Nobody (forever alone)

28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

I was a Girl Scout from kindergarten to seventh grade. 

29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

No way. 

30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

Maybe two or three years ago. 

31. Can you change the oil on a car?

I can change the oil on an ATV, but not a car. I could probably figure it out if I had to, though. 

32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

No

33. Ever ran out of gas?

No (knock on wood!) 

34. What’s your favorite kind of sandwich?

PB&J

35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?

When I have time, I drink a protein breakfast shake thing. They don't taste great, but they're full of vitamins. 

36. What is your usual bedtime?

1 or 2am... I need to fix that. 


37. Are you lazy?

Kinda. 

38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

I remember dressing up as Princess Jasmine one year. I think I was Sailor Moon once. 

39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?

I'm a rooster. 

40. How many languages can you speak?

1 (and sometimes I have a ton of issues speaking English) 

41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?

No, but I want to subscribe to Revolver and AP. 

42. Which are better: legos or lincoln logs?

Legos, for sure!

43. Are you stubborn?

Umm... Yeah. 

44. Who is better: Leno or Letterman?

Leno!!

45. Ever watch soap operas?

Definitely not. 

46. Are you afraid of heights?

No

47. Do you sing in the car?

All. The. Time. 


48. Do you sing in the shower?

I did when I lived by myself. I don't anymore because I don't want my roommate's ears to bleed. 

49. Do you dance in the car?

Hell yeah!

50. Ever used a gun?

I think I shot a BB gun once at summer camp. I was probably 13 or 14. 

51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?

Senior year of high school

52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?

No!! I love Broadway <3 (Wicked and Phantom are my favorites)


53. Is Christmas stressful?

Yes, but it's also one of the best times of the year!!

54. Ever eat a pierogi?

Nope

55. Favorite type of fruit pie?

Apple

56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

I wanted to be in a band. I still want to join a band, but I know it can't be my sole source of income. 

57. Do you believe in ghosts?

Not really

58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?

Happens all the time!

59. Do you take a vitamin daily?

No, but I should... 


60. Do you wear slippers?

No

61. Do you wear a bath robe?

No

62. What do you wear to bed?

Usually just a big t-shirt and my underwear, unless I'm sharing a room with someone (then I'll put shorts on). 

63. What was your first concert?

I saw N*Sync when I was 12. 


64. Walmart, Target, or Kmart?

I love Target, but I mostly shop at Walmart. 

65. Nike or Adidas?

Nike 

66. Cheetos or Fritos?

Cheetos

67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?

Peanuts 

68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?

Nope 

69. Ever take dance lessons?

No, but I definitely need them. 

70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?

My goal is to marry a rockstar (but I'm pretty sure he'll probably be a teacher). 

71. Can you curl your tongue?

Nope 

72. Ever won a spelling bee?

No

73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?

I cried like a baby when my mom bought me meet and greet passes for Thirty Seconds to Mars. 

74. Own any record albums?

Yes! I have Fall Out Boy on vinyl. 


75. Own a record player?

No

76. Do you regularly burn incense?

No, but I love burning candles

77. Ever been in love?

Nope

78. Who would you like to see in concert?

Avenged Sevenfold!!!!

79. What was the last concert you saw?

Fall Out Boy two weeks ago in Milwaukee, WI. 

80. Hot tea or cold tea?

Hot tea

81. Tea or coffee?

Tea

82. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?

Sugar 

83. Can you swim well?

Yes (I was born and raised in south Florida, I'm pretty sure swimming is a requirement haha)

84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?

Yes

85. Are you patient?

It depends. I'm patient with children, but not most adults. 

86. DJ or band, at a wedding?

Definitely a band. I love live music!

87. Ever won a contest?

Don't think so. 

88. Have you ever had plastic surgery?

Nope

89. Which are better: black or green olives?

Neither! I hate olives. 

90. Can you knit or crochet?

I can crochet!

91. Best room for a fireplace?

Library 

92. Do you want to get married?

Someday 

93. If married, how long have you been married?

I'm not married. 


94. Who was your high school crush?

A guy named James. We go to the same University but we never see each other. 

95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?

Not anymore, but I'm sure I did as a kid. 

96. Do you have kids?

No

97. Do you want kids?

No. I'm going to be a teacher. I love other people's children but I definitely do not want any of my own. Ever. 

98. What is your favorite color?

Blue

99. Do you miss anyone right now?

Yep- my guy friends from college. I'll get to see them when classes start up again (at least I have something to look forward to this semester!). 


100. Who are you going to tag to do this video next?

Anyone who wants to do this tag totally should! 

-----
Thanks for reading!!

Keri <3

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.