14 Questions About Music

Hi!

Hope you're having a wonderful day/ night/ afternoon/ whatever time it is where you live :)  I found this music tag on Google and decided to give it a go.  Since I really love tags and am addicted to music, I thought this would be a good thing to do while I was taking a homework break.

Here we go!
-----

1. Favorite band/musician of the moment
Nope, I can’t just pick one.  I have a ton of favorites, but I’ll limit it to a few:
Fall Out Boy, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Avenged Sevenfold, and Five Finger Death Punch.

2. Band/musician you always come back to
Good Charlotte

3. Favorite song(s) of all time
“A Little Piece of Heaven” by Avenged Sevenfold

“Alibi” by Thirty Seconds to Mars

“The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes” by Fall Out Boy

“Down with the Sickness” by Disturbed

“Under and Over It” by Five Finger Death Punch

4. Most embarrassing song on your iTunes
I don’t use iTunes a lot anymore since I subscribed to Spotify.  Either way, I don’t really have an embarrassing song on my phone.  Maybe “Closer” by NIN?  But I’m not embarrassed it.  I just don’t listen to it in front of my friends/ family (for obvious reasons).

5. Top 3 songs played
 I checked Spotify, and apparently, all 10 of my top 10 songs of 2014 are by a7x. Oops. 

1. "Scream"
2. "Bat Country"
3. "A Little Piece of Heaven"

6. Favorite CD/album
At the moment, it’s definitely a tie between “War is the Answer” and “American Capitalist” by Five Finger Death Punch.
 

7. Favorite album art
The “City of Evil” album cover is, by far, my favorite.  M Shadows’ left sleeve is based on that cover, so that's part of the reason why I love it so much. 

 

8. Favorite musical/movie soundtrack/music based movie
Anything by John Williams or Hans Zimmer; I love the "Pirates of the Caribbean" and "Jurassic Park" soundtracks.

9. First concert you ever attended
You’re gonna laugh, but I saw N*Sync when I was 12.  I loved them (even though they were probably lip-syncing)!

10. Best concert you ever attended
It’s a tie between the Fall Out Boy show in Dallas last August and the Thirty Seconds to Mars show last September.  I love them both, and they have killer shows; I can’t pick between the two!

11. Favorite quote/song lyric
“I fell apart, but got back up again” (“Alibi” by Thirty Seconds to Mars)

“Take this to your grave” (“The Patron Saint of Liars and Fakes” by Fall Out Boy)

“We all have emptiness inside, we all have answers to find” (“Welcome to the Family” by Avenged Sevenfold)

12. Can you play any instruments?
Yep!  I mostly just play the piano and the bass guitar now, but I also play French horn and mellophone (marching band FTW!).  I want to start playing the guitar, but I haven’t had a ton of time to practice recently…

12/30 Update: I started learning to play the guitar over winter break!! I've only learned 2 chords at this point, but I'm making progress :)

13. Do you have "a song" with anyone?
Not really, but one of my guy friends loves "A Little Piece of Heaven" and we may or may not have rocked out to it in the car once.

14. Has your music taste changed over time?
Definitely!  I used to only listen to punk/ alternative rock (Panic!, Fall Out Boy, MCR).  Fall Out Boy will always be my number one, but I’ve recently gotten into metal.  I’m really into Avenged Sevenfold, Five Finger Death Punch, Pantera, Disturbed, and Slipknot at the moment.  But I also really like Ed Sheeran, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Linkin Park, and New Politics.  Yeah, my music taste is really strange.  Don’t judge me.

-----
Thanks for reading! I'll talk to you again soon :)

Keri <3

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.