50 Random Facts You Probably Don't Know About Me Part 1

Good morning/ afternoon/ evening!

I didn't really know what to post, but I knew I wanted to update the blog tonight (it's 1:15am and I'm bored out of my mind... yay, insomnia...).  One of my favorite YouTubers, Ingrid Nilsen uploaded a video today titled "50 MORE Random Facts About Me." So, I decided to borrow her idea and make this random blog post :)

I've broken this up into two parts, just to keep it from getting too crazy and out of control.  There is literally no order or method to my madness; I just wrote down whatever random fact came to my mind.  Here are the first 25 things that you probably didn't know about me.

Enjoy the randomness!!


-----

1. I'm a huge book worm- I currently own 235 books (as of 2/11/2015).

2. I own 266 bottles of nail polish.  Hi, my name is Keri and I'm addicted to nail polish.

3. My birthday is April 7th.

4. When my brother and I went to Monumentour (Fall Out Boy and New Politics performed), I caught one of the giant FOB balloons.  I deflated it and it's currently hanging on my bedroom wall.

5. I stood in the English Channel last summer.

6. I'm finishing up my Bachelor's in the Science of Education and my music minor.

7. My mom and I saw Keith Urban in concert.  When we were walking out of the venue, we saw a bus and waved- we jokingly said it was Keith's bus.  Keith ran down the stairs of the bus, pointed at us, and waved as they drove away.  True story.

8. I've been playing the piano for over 13 years, and the bass guitar for 8 years.

9. I'm extremely terrified of birds.

10. But, my favorite animal is the penguin.  Go figure.

11. I have 7 tattoos.

12. All of my tattoos are music/ band related.

13. I met Russell Hantz (and got his autograph on a fedora).

14. One of my favorite quotes is from Zacky Vengeance: "And remember, the best revenge is bettering yourself."

15. I have 392 posts on Instagram.

16. As of 2/11/2015, I have 4,488 tweets on Twitter.

17. I don't drink soda.

18. I hate any type of BBQ.

19. My dad bought me a rubber bracelet from the first Fall Out Boy concert I ever went to (their reunion tour).  I haven't taken it off since June 15, 2013.

20. My min-pin, Charlee, is turning 5 this year!

21. I have a Hail to the King: Deathbat (from the video game Avenged Sevenfold launched last year) case on my cellphone.

22. My favorite show- at the moment- is American Horror Story.

23. I went on a cruise to Alaska with my family in 2006.

24. I met Jared Leto and Tomo Milicevic (of 30 Seconds to Mars) on September 20, 2014.

25. I'm working on learning "Warmness on the Soul" by Avenged Sevenfold on the piano.  It's a tough song, but I should be able to play it after enough practice.

-----

Thanks for reading part one of this random post.  Stay tuned for the next 25 facts :)
Keri <3

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.