... and here's part 2 of the 50 random facts you probably don't know about me.
26. I used to skip over "A Little Piece of Heaven" by Avenged Sevenfold every time it came up on Spotify. Now, it's my absolute favorite song by the band.
27. When I was in third grade, I played the Tchaikovsky's "The Nutcracker, II. March" on the piano during my school's chorus concert. I think there were over 200 people in the audience, but my 8 year-old self wasn't nervous at all (I wish I was still that fearless).
28. I saw the Twin Towers when they were standing. Later that year, we went back to New York and visited Ground Zero before work had started on the Freedom Tower.
29. I sat in the front row at a Toby Keith concert and caught a drum stick at the end of the show.
30. I've worn my Rocket Boy necklace (made by "Creeps by Cubbins" aka Jared Leto) almost every single day since I bought it last year.
31. I have my ears pierced three times.
32. My mom, brother, and I saw Shaqullie O'Neal and his family at Disney World.
33. I've known my best friend Sammi since she was born (she's 8 months younger than me)
34. I've never had a serious boyfriend/ been in a serious relationship.
35. My Starbucks order almost never changes: a grande mocha frappechino (or sometimes an iced mocha) and a butter croissant.
36. I can write in ancient runes.
37. Although I love all of the Avengers movies, Thor: The Dark World and Captain America: The Winter Soldier are my all-time favorites.
38. The first Broadway show I ever saw was Hairspray.
39. It's a tie between Phantom of the Opera and Wicked for my favorite Broadway show. I just can't pick one or the other!
40. I'm currently reading 4 books: The Essential Tales and Poems of Edgar Allan Poe, Fellowship of the Ring, The Great Gatsby, and Into the Black: The Inside Story of Metallica.
41. I've been dying my hair the same way since 2011 (blond ombre on the top layers with a purple-red shadow on the bottom half of my head). I used to dye it different every time I went to the salon.
42. I have the Triad tattooed behind my left ear because Shannon Leto has one behind his left ear. Judge me if you want- I'm not even sorry.
43. I'm a huge Doctor Who fan. I've seen every episode of the reboot series. 10 is my Doctor.
44. My friend Sara and I drove 10 1/2 hours to Milwaukee, WI to see Fall Out Boy last December. That's the furthest I've ever driven to see a concert; it was totally worth it!
45. I've spent a little over 12 hours total getting my tattoos. The longest one (my Deathbat) took about 5 hours and my shortest ("Alibi" lyrics) took 15 minutes.
46. I've only pulled 2 all-nighters my entire college career. Both were for the same class- children's literature. We had 2 huge projects due that semester and I definitely procrastinated... bad idea.
47. I have a map of Westeros on my bedroom wall.
48. I didn't finish reading the Harry Potter series until my sophomore year of college (2012). I wasn't into the books as a kid, for some reason, but I picked them up in high school and absolutely loved them.
49. I didn't really know my roommate Whitney before we moved in together. I only knew of her because I'm close friends with her boyfriend.
50. Although I plan to watch the entire series over the summer, I've only seen one of the Star Wars movies (Episode II: Attack of the Clones).
CONGRATS!! You made it to the end of this super long post!
I'll talk to you again very soon :)
Powered by Blogger.