Candle Haul

Hi!

I got an email a few weeks ago from Bath & Body Works that included a code for a flash sale on scented candles.  So, being the candle addict that I am, I decided to pick up a few new candles :)  These candles are normally $22 a piece, but they were on sale for $9!  I haven't actually burned any of these candles yet (although I've bought both the Coconut Leaves and Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut in the past), but I've included the scent descriptions and my thoughts on the candles.  

All of these candles smell absolutely amazing, and I can't wait to burn them.  I don't think I've ever bought a B&BW candle I don't like!!

-----

Sparkling Limeade

"Refreshing with a sophisticated touch of citrus, this fragrant blend of juicy limes, sparkling water, and a hint of sugar quenches your thirst for spring."

This candle is probably one of my favorite spring/ summer scents!  It's so fresh and wonderful.  I think this will have a pretty strong scent throw because it has such a strong scent even when you're not burning it.

Lemon Mint Leaf



"Freshly cut lemon balm and spearmint leaves give a refreshing life to a blend of vetiver and citrus."

Can you tell I really like citrus-y scents?  This candle has a really strong mint scent, but the lemon cuts through and keeps it from being too overpowering.  The only thing I hate about this candle is that it didn't come with a lid... Some of the candles on the website don't have lids (I'm not really sure why).  No biggie, just thought I should mention it.

Fresh Water & Sea Salt



"Refresh a room with the clean fragrance of crisp water notes, sea salt crystals and a bright hint of citrus."

I'm not usually into scents that have anything to do with the ocean only because they almost always have a really artificial scent.  I like the scent of this candle, but I'm not 100% sure if I'll love it once I start burning it.  We'll have to wait and see!

Cinnamon Sugared Doughnut 



"Freshly grated cinnamon and sparkling sugar crystals meet freshly baked cake doughnuts with a hint of vanilla bean extract in this delicious blend."

I.  Love.  This.  Scent!  I purchased this candle a few years ago around Christmas time and I remember finishing it within a week or so.  I'm obsessed with this candle simply because it makes my entire apartment smell like a bakery.  This candle doesn't smell artificial in the least- it truly smells like you just pulled some cake doughnuts out of the oven.

Coconut Leaves



"A tantalizingly tropical mix of coconut milk, macadamia nuts, and fresh green sugarcane."

I'm currently burning one of these candles in my apartment, and it smells fantastic!  It's the perfect summer scent- it reminds me of the beach.  I'm not a fan of coconut, but for some reason, this candle is one of my favorites.  Probably because it's sweet and fruity without being too obnoxious.

-----
Hope you enjoyed this little candle haul :)  Thanks for reading, and I'll talk to you again soon!

Keri <3


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.