I'll Confess My ABCs

Hey there!

Here's a random tag one of my best friends posted on Facebook.  It looked kind of cool, so I'm going to give it a try :)



----------
Age: 22
Biggest fear: losing the people I care about the most; losing my dogs
Current time: 10:57am
Drink you last had: mocha frappuccino from Starbucks
Easiest person to talk to: Mom
Favorite song: "Twin Skeleton's (Hotel in NYC)" (at the moment- it's always changing)
Grossest memory: probably anytime I was sick as a child; I used to get strep throat a lot...
Hometown: Pembroke Pines, FL (outside of Ft. Lauderdale)
In love with: my family and my dogs
Jealous of: Jared Leto's amazing ombre that doesn't exist anymore...
Killed someone?: Nope
Longest relationship: 2 months (my current relationship is the only one I've ever been in)
Middle name: Elizabeth
Number of siblings: 1 younger brother
One wish: to get a job that I love in a city I love
Person who you last called: Dad
Question you're always asked: "OMG, what does your tattoo say?? Is it, like, some weird alien language?!" (my Mars glyphs)
Reason to smile: I have an amazing life, and I'm surrounding by amazing people; I also have a wonderful, caring boyfriend who I adore.  I'm finishing up my education at the University, and will have a job that I love sometime in the next few years.
Song you last sang: "Don't" by Ed Sheeran
Time you woke up: 10:30am (I'm not a morning person...)
Underwear color: teal
Vacation destination: Orlando, FL or Los Angeles, California
Worst habit: I bite my fingernails...
X-rays you've had: ankle
Your favorite food: Stuffed cheesy bread from Dominos
Zodiac sign: Aries

----------
Thanks for reading!  I'll talk to you again soon :)

Keri <3

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.