10 to 1 Challenge



10 Facts about Yourself
1. I'm 22 years old.
2. I am a huge bookworm, and own about 250 books (Hi, my name is Keri and I'm addicted to buying/ reading books).
3. I have 8 tattoos, and they're all music-related.
4. I studied abroad in London in the summer of 2014.
5. I adopted two rescue dogs: Charlee (a min-pin) and Daenarys (a four-pound yorkie)
6. I've met some pretty awesome celebrities- Fall Out Boy, Heart, 30 Seconds to Mars, and Derek and Julianne Hough.
7. I own way too many bottles of nail polish (almost 300 bottles).
8. I have an amazing boyfriend named Corey :)
9. Speaking of Corey, he recently go me into wrestling; I'm obsessed.  Seth Rollins is the man!!
10. My all-time favorite video game is Super Smash Bros. Melee!

9 Favorite Songs (in no particular order because that would take way too much thought/ time)
1. "You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison" by My Chemical Romance
2. "Twin Skeleton's (Hotel in NYC)" by Fall Out Boy
3. "Remenissions" by Avenged Sevenfold
4. "You Need Me, I Don't Need You" by Ed Sheeran
5. "Nothing You Didn't Deserve" by Heartist
6. "Evelyn" by Volbeat
7. "Dethroned" by Unparalleled Height
8. "A New Game" by Mudvayne
9. "Our Sick Story (Thus Far)" by Atreyu

8 Places You’d Love to Go to
1. Ireland
2. Iceland
3. New Zealand
4. Colorado
5. Germany
6. Norway
7. Denmark
8. Scotland 

7 Things You Couldn’t Live Without
1. My family, friends, and boyfriend (sorry, they count as one)
2. My little pups, Charlee and Dany
3. Music
4. Books
5. French macrons 
6. Starbucks (#whitegirlstatus)
7. Netflix

6 People Who Inspire You
1. My mom
2. Corey
3. JK Rowling (she was the first female author to make $1 billion doing something she is extremely passionate about)
4. Pete Wentz
5. Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, the Unburnt, Queen of Meereen, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons (yes, she is fiction- yes, I want to be like her when I grow up) 
6. Jared Leto

5 Favorite Girls Names 
1. Dany
2. Bailey
3. Amanda
4. Ophelia (sorry, I like Shakespeare)
5. Alexandria

4 Favorite Boys Names
1. Corey (obviously)
2. Xander
3. Charlee
4. Zachary 

3 Things You Like About Yourself
1. My intelligence (sorry, that sounds really conceded, but I'm very proud of my education) 
2. My hair
3. My drive and determination to succeed at anything I put my mind to

2 Things You’re Looking Forward To
1. Graduating with my Master Arts in Teaching from the University of Arkansas
2. Having my own classroom

1 Quote You Live By 
1. "Keep moving forward, even when fear, doubt, and failure come knocking at your door." - Jared Leto

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.