Throwback Tuesday (deal with it)- 25 Question Tag

HEY!!

Sorry I've been MIA recently... I've been so focused on grad school and teaching my fourth graders.  I promise I'll try to get better about posting more often (I know I always say this, but I really am trying to post more!).  Anyway...

If you've been around for awhile (or have read any of my tag posts in the past), you already knew that I love tags.  If you're new to my blog, welcome- my name is Keri, and I love tags!  I was scrolling through my blog today looking at some old posts, when I came across this old tag I did over 2 years ago.  So, here's an updated version, partially because I have work to do and I'm procrastinating, and partially because I'm really bored.

Check out my original post here :) It may be kinda cool to see how my answers may have changed over the years.


----------
1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes!  It's Elizabeth (after my mom and grandma)

2. What is your favorite subject in school?
English, composition, literacy.  Pretty much anything that has to do with reading and writing.

3. What's your favorite drink?
Mocha frappechinos (all year) and flat whites (in the winter) from Starbucks (#whitegirlstatus)

4. What's your favorite song at the moment?
"A Little Piece of Heaven" by Avenged Sevenfold

5. What would you name your children?
That's kind of a creepy question.  I don't really want kids, but I would probably name my daughter Amanda because my mom almost named me that instead of Keri.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
No, but I was in marching band for 8 years (middle school, high school, and college).  I think that counts.

7. What's your favorite book?
I'm a huge bookworm, so this is a really tough question for me!  I just recently read Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and it was phenomenal, but I also love It by Stephen King, the Harry Potter series, and anything written by Corey Taylor.

8. What's your favorite color?
Black

9. What's your favorite animal?
Penguins (even though I'm terrified of birds... maybe I like penguins because they're flightless?)

10. What's your favorite perfume?
"Royal Revolution" by Katy Perry is definitely my signature scent, and has been for a while now.

11. What's your favorite holiday?
Halloween!!!  I love the fall and I love all things spooky, so of course Halloween is my favorite holiday.

12. Have you graduated from high school?
Yep, I graduated from Bentonville High School in 2011.

13. Have you been out of the country?
Yes!  I studied abroad in the UK in the summer of 2014.  We stayed in London for six weeks, and visited Stratford-upon-Avon and Brighton during the summer.

14. Do you speak any other languages?
I don't speak any language fluently, but I know a fair amount of Spanish.  My listening comprehension is much better than my speech.

15. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, I have a younger brother.

16. What's your favorite store?
Barnes and Noble, hands down

17. What's your favorite restaurant?
It's between two local places in Fayetteville- Formosa Chinese Restaurant and Noodles (an Italian restaurant).

18. Do you like school?
I absolutely love school.  So much so that I have my Bachelor in the Science of Education and am working on my Master of the Arts in Teaching.

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
Mykie (Glam and Gore) is an amazing SFX artist- her tutorials are so much fun to watch!
Booksandquills is an awesome channel for book reviews.
The Fine Brother's React videos are some of my all time favorites (watch "Teens React to Outlast")

20. What's your favorite movie?
My all-time favorite is easily Pirates at the Caribbean- At World's End.  I saw it thirteen times in the movies.  Oops.

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows?
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
The Amazing Race
Survivor
Big Brother
Better Call Saul
Anything wrestling related (RAW, SmackDown, ROH, etc.)
American Idol
Doctor Who

22. PC or Mac?
PC all the way!

23. What phone do you have?
iPhone 5+ (it's kinda like a mini tablet, and I love it!)

24. How tall are you?
5'5" (I think)

25. Any pets?
We have 5 family dogs at my mom and dad's house (Spooky, Bailey, Howie, Neppy, and Daphne), a guinea pig (Izzy), and I adopted 2 little pups (Charlee and Dany).  We recently adopted Bailey and Danny, and we adopted Neppy and Daphne a little over a year.  I got Dany a few months ago from the local animal shelter.

-----
As always, thanks for reading, and I hope to talk to you again in the near future!

Keri <3

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.