Christmas Tag

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!




1. What is your favorite holiday movie?
It's not technically a holiday movie, but I love watching the Harry Potter series every year around Christmas time.  I think because I used to get the books as presents each year when I was a child.  It brings back amazing memories, and I absolutely love the HP series!

2. What is your favorite Christmas color?
Green

3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
Stay in my PJs of course!  Unless we're going out to dinner or to the movies, then I'll put more presentable clothes on.

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year, who would it be?
Ugh, this is a hard question... I would probably get a present for Corey.  My parents are really hard to shop for, and they usually just tell us to get them a card or make them something.  My brother is also difficult to shop for, and I usually just get him a Steam giftcard since he's such a gamer.

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
We open our presents on Christmas Eve with Corey's family, and then we open our presents at my parents' house on Christmas morning.  So, both!

6. Have you ever built a gingerbread house?
Yes!  We used to build a gingerbread house each year around Christmastime when I was younger.  We haven't built one in years, but I think it would be a fun tradition to start with my boyfriend.

7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
I like to catch up on my reading and sleep during Christmas break.

8. Any Christmas wishes?
I wish for a good new year, a wonderful relationship with my boyfriend, and fun times with my friends and family.  I also hope to find a job this coming year.

9. Favorite Christmas scent
I have a champagne candle from Bath and Body Works that is my all-time favorite scent!  That, or hot cocoa always smells amazing, too :)

10. Favorite Christmas meal or treat
My mom makes the best apple crisp on Christmas (it's my grandma's recipe), and it's my favorite!  I seriously could eat a whole pie by myself.

-----
Hope you had a wonderful day with your friends and family.
Talk to you again soon :)

Keri <3

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.