Bucket List Tag

Hello :)

One of my friends on Facebook posted this the other day, and I thought it was pretty cool.  Just another tag (I know, I have a problem) for you to get to know me a bit better!


Enjoy!
----------
(X) Shot a gun
( ) Gone on a blind date
(X) Skipped school
( ) Watched someone die
(X) Visited Canada
( ) Visited Hawaii
( ) Visited Cuba
(X) Visited Europe
( ) Visited South America
(X) Visited Las Vegas
(X) Visited Central America
( ) Visited Asia
( ) Visited Africa
(X) Visited Florida
(X) Visited Mexico
(X) Seen the Grand Canyon in person
(X) Flown in a helicopter
( ) Served on a jury
(X) Been lost
(X) Traveled to the opposite side of the country
(X) Visited Washington, D.C.
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
( ) Played cops and robbers
( ) Played cowboys and Indians
(X) Recently colored with crayons
(X) Sang karaoke
( ) Sang a solo or duet in church
(X) Paid for a meal with coins only
( ) Made prank phone calls
(X) Laughed until a beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( ) Had a child
(X) Had a pet
( ) Been skinny-dipping
(X) Been fishing
(X) Been boating
(X) Been downhill skiing
( ) Been water skiing
(X) Been camping in a trailer/ RV/ cabin
(X) Been camping in a tent
( ) Driven a motorcycle
( ) Been bungee-jumping
(X) Gone to a drive-in movie
( ) Done something that could've killed you
(X) Done something that you will regret for the rest of your life
(X) Rode an elephant
(X) Rode a camel
(X) Eaten just a cookie, cake, or ice cream for dinner
(X) Been on TV (I was on TV when I went to SmackDown and apparently when I was 6 months old at the Miami Heat game)
( ) Stolen any traffic signs (I haven't, but my Dad took a stop sign home on Halloween)
( ) Been in a car accident
( ) Been in the hospital in the past 24 months
( ) Donated blood
( ) Gotten a (speeding) or any other type of ticket in the past 12 months
(X) Gotten a piercing
(X) Gotten a tattoo
(X) Drive a manual transmission vehicle (does an ATV count?)
( ) Ever owned your dream car
( ) Been married
(X) Feel in love
(X) Fell out of love
(X) Paid for a stranger's meal
( ) Driven over 100mph
( ) Been SCUBA diving
(X) Written a published book/ story/ poetry (my thesis is getting published this March!)
( )  Eaten snails

----------
Thanks for keeping up with me and my crazy posts!!  I'll talk to you again very soon!

Keri <3

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.