TMI Tag

Hey there :)

I have another tag post for you again today!  I think this one started on YouTube, but I found it on this website (just in case you wanted to answer the questions yourself).  Not much to say, today, so let's get started with the TMI tag.


----------
  1. What are you wearing?  Since I'm writing this at 2am... a big t-shirt and shorts
  2. Ever been in love?  Yes!
  3. Ever had a terrible breakup?  Yep, but we're back together by some miracle <3
  4. How tall are you?  5'5" (my license says 5'7" but that's a lie)
  5. How much do you weigh? I honestly don't know at the moment
  6. Any tattoos? Yep, 13 of em!  Check out my other posts if your curious about them
  7. Any piercings? Yep- I had 11, but my triple helix rejected, so we're down to 8
  8. OTP? Rose and 10
  9. Favorite show? Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Doctor Who, Sherlock, anything wrestling related
  10. Favorite bands? Oh boy... Fall Out Boy, 30 Seconds to Mars, Avenged Sevenfold, Five Finger Death Punch, Heartist, Unparalleled Height, Ed Sheeran, Queen, My Chemical Romance, the list goes on and on 
  11. Something you miss? My boyfriend, being in college, Florida, my out-of-state BFFs
  12. Favorite song? UGH I CAN'T CHOOSE JUST ONE!! Umm... "A Little Piece of Heaven" by Avenged Sevenfold
  13. How old are you? 23
  14. Zodiac sign? Aries
  15. Quality you look for in a partner? Intelligence and a sense of humor
  16. Favorite quote? "Put one foot in front of the other.  Keep marching forward, even when doubt, fear, and failure come knocking at your door" -Jared Leto
  17. Favorite actor? Tom Hiddleston and Sebstian Stan; clearly I have a thing for Marvel villains 
  18. Favorite color? Teal
  19. Loud music or soft? LOUD
  20. Where do you go when you're sad? To take a bath or read a book
  21. How long does it take you to shower? I can be out of the shower in 10 minutes, but I usually take 15 or 20 if I need to shave and all that
  22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30 minutes tops
  23. Ever been in a physical fight? No, knock on wood
  24. Turn on? If you kiss/ lick/ bite my neck, I'm yours
  25. Turn off? Acting like an asshole or being rude to anyone...
  26. The reason I joined YouTube (Blogger)?  I changed this question since I'm answering these questions on here instead of on YouTube.  I started a blog just so I could write about random things and get my thoughts down.  It's easier for me to type things instead of writing them down by hand sometimes, so I love blogging for the efficiency.
  27. Fears? Birds and fish (I know, I'm weird)
  28. Last thing that made you cry? I'm moving to Florida soon, and my future is kind of up in the air at this point,  Corey will still be in Arkansas, so it's a lot to handle all at once.  I get stressed, and my first response is to cry.  Not because I'm sad (usually), but because I'm so overwhelmed.  But I think I have almost everything figured out now, thankfully :)
  29. Last time you said you loved someone? Earlier today when I was on the phone with Corey
  30. Meaning behind your YouTube (Blogger) name? Again, I changed this question since I'm answering it on my blog.  My user name is my actual name.
  31. Last book you read? Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas (if you want to see what else I've been reading, check out this post)
  32. The book you are currently reading? Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
  33. Last show you watched? Game of Thrones
  34. Last person you talked to? Mom
  35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Corey, my boyfriend
  36. Favorite food? Spaghetti and meatballs 
  37. Place you want to visit? I really want to go back and explore the UK.  I want to see Whales and Ireland, and spend some more time in London
  38. Last place you were? Probably Starbucks
  39. Do you have a crush? Yep, on my boyfriend ;)
  40. Last time you kissed someone? Oh man, it's been awhile.  I haven't seen Corey in a few weeks now.
  41. Last time you were insulted? I'm not easily insulted, so I really don't know or care
  42. Favorite flavor of sweet? Kinder Eggs!!!  But since those aren't legal in the US (thanks USDA...), Hershey's bars are a pretty close second
  43. What instrument do you play? Piano, bass guitar, French horn, mellophone, and I'm learning to play the guitar (but I suck right now)
  44. Favorite piece of jewelry? My collars and chokers
  45. Last sport you played? Does marching band count?
  46. Last song you sang? "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" by MCR
  47. Favorite chat up line? I really don't have one... I'm not usually one to approach guys
  48. Have you ever used it? Lol nope
  49.  Last time you hung out with anyone? Umm it's been awhile... Maybe like 2 or 3 weeks?
  50. Who should answer these questions next? Whoever wants to answer them!  Go for it!
----------
Thanks for reading!  See ya soon.

Keri <3

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.