Featured on a DIY Site!

Hi!!

Just wanted to write a quick post tonight because today was awesome :)  I looked at my stats for this blog, and I saw that my DIY Galaxy Backpack is featured on DIY Projects for Teens!  Honestly, I wrote this post so long ago, I almost forgot about it.  I've been getting some traffic from the site, so I wanted to pop in and say thank you!


Stephanie, if you're reading this, you are awesome!  I can't even begin to describe how appreciative I am for your support of my project.  Your post was shared over 3,000 times (and viewed more times than that, I'm sure), and I'm positive that your post has contributed to the popularity of my original project.

It's things like this that  make me love the connectivity we have due to the internet.  I'll be the first one to complain about how horrible social media can be, but shared collaboration is a pretty sweet thing.

----------
Check back soon for some more DIY projects and random posts from my weird brain.
See ya soon!

Keri <3

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.