Yet Another Tag

Long time, no see!

It's almost my summer break, so hopefully I'll be a little more active on here again soon (I have been updating my "What I'm Reading" post, if you're interested!).  For now, here is another tag I found on Facebook.  One of my friends posted this, and I felt the need to answer these random prompts.  I feel like my blog is turning into my old DeviantArt journal... Does anyone remember that website?  I was on it allllllll the time in middle school, even though I'm not super artsy.  

I'm sure I've answered some of these questions in the past, but I thought this would be a good way to get back into updating my blog more often.  Plus, my answers have probably changed since the last time I answered them so... yeah.  Anyway, let's get started :)

Image result for tag


  1. Who are you named after?
    I don't think I'm named after anyone in particular.  My parents almost named me Amanda after the Boston song.
  2. Last time you cried?
    Not gonna lie, I teared up a little bit at the end of the "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales."  I remember watching the fourth movie and hating it, but the fifth was incredible, and felt like the original franchise again.  If that makes any sense.
  3. Do you like your handwriting?
    I don't mind my handwriting because it's neat and easy (for me) to read.  It's a bit small, but that's okay with me.
  4. What is your favorite lunch meat?
    Genoa salami 
  5. Were you in the military?
    No
  6. Do you still have your tonsils?
    Nope, I had them taken out when I was 14.
  7. Would you like to bungee jump?
    No thank you.  I'm an adrenaline junkie, but only when it comes to theme park rides.  I don't think I could ever bring myself to jump off a cliff/ bridge.
  8. What is your favorite cereal?
    Frosted Flakes
  9. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
    I almost always wear flip-flops or go barefoot, but I don't untie my sneakers if I do wear them.  Too much time and effort for me.
  10. Favorite ice cream
    Vanilla with rainbow sprinkles
  11. Favorite all-time TV show
    Probably Breaking Bad or Game of Thrones.  My favorite childhood show was definitely Sailor Moon, though.
  12. Football or baseball?
    Football!!
  13. What color pants are you wearing?
    Black
  14. Last thing you ate
    Cheddar goldfish
  15. What are you listening to?
    WCPW's Fight Back show live from the UK (These guys are pretty awesome!  If you're into wrestling, definitely check this company out)
  16. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
    My favorite color is teal, so maybe teal.  Or a nice purple?  I'm not really sure.
  17. What is your favorite smell?
    The "Island Margarita" candle from Bath and Body Works
  18. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
    Corey
  19. Are you married?
    No, at the moment.  Hopefully I'll get to marry my best friend in the not-so-distant future.
  20. Hair color
    Brown to blonde ombre (soon to be brown to purple/ pink ombre!)
  21. Eye color
    Greenish blue
  22. Scary movies or happy endings?
    Both; it just depends on my mood, really.
  23. Last movie you watched
    "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" last Friday
  24. What color shirt are you wearing?
    Maroon
  25. Favorite holiday
    New Year's Eve
  26. Beer or wine
    Beer- I cannot handle wine.  I haven't found a type that I like, and it really just makes me sick to my stomach whenever I drink wine.  Stella and Miller Lite for life!
  27. Night owl or morning person?
    Night owl, although my job is not exactly conducive for that lifestyle.  Over the summer, I'll stay up late and wake up around noon or so.
  28. Favorite day of the week
    I think I speak for most teachers when I say FRIDAY!
  29. Favorite season
    Winter, but only because Florida winters are pretty much non-existent.
----------
Thanks for keeping up with this random blog!  I'll talk to you again very soon- thank goodness for summer break :)

Keri <3

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.