May 26, 2015

Bath & Body Works Haul

Hey!

I know I just posted a book haul... But, I went to Bath & Body Works today and figured I could write a quick post about the stuff I picked up.  I really only went in for hand soap, but (of course) I ended up buying a few extras while I was there.  As of 5/23/15, there is a buy 3 get 3 free sale on all of the signature collection items.  I think the semi-annual sale starts this coming week (or maybe next week?), so I'll probably end up going back very soon!  What can I say, I'm addicted to B&BW :)

---------

Gentle Foaming Hand Soap ($3 each, on sale)

These were the only reason I went into the store today.  Luckily, some of the foaming hand soaps were on sale for $3 a piece; these are brand new scents for the summer, so I don't think they'll be around for too much longer.  I'm not sure what these actually smell like, but I'll add the scent descriptions below.  I absolutely love the foaming hand soap, even though they don't last very long.  But, for $3, you really can't go wrong!

Turquoise Waters- Bergamot, day lily, and sea spray
Island Pink Pomelo- Pink pomelo, orange zest, and sugarcane
Tahitian Paradise- Wild freesia, rainforest palm, and white lily

Vanilla Bean Body Scrub ($16.50) and Crushed Coconut Body Scrub ($14.50)



I haven't tried the coconut body scrub, but I love the vanilla bean body scrub!  I use the sugar scrub to exfoliate my legs before I shave; seriously, this scrub makes you skin so silky smooth, and it smells so amazing!!  The smell definitely lingers for a few hours, but I usually put lotion on as soon as I get out of the shower (I usually use the coordinating scent just because).  I'm excited to try the coconut scrub.  Hawaii Passionfruit Kiss is one of my favorite scents for the summertime, although the Wild Madagascar Vanilla is a very close second.

Wild Madagascar Vanilla Vanilla Bean Body Scrub- Madagascar vanilla accord, African pear, wild jasmine, and white sandalwood
Hawaii Passionfruit Kiss Coconut Body Scrub- Kona mountain passionfruit, luscious kiwi, Hawaiian red pineapple, papaya blossom, and creamy macadamia

Fine Fragrance Mist ($14 each)


There weren't any scent descriptions on these bottles, but I did look up the key notes on the B&BW website because I'm horrible with identifying scents.  I seriously love these body sprays!  They're pretty light, which is exactly what I want for the daytime.  I'm usually pretty picky when it comes to my perfumes/ body sprays, but there aren't very many scents I don't care for from B&BW.  Fruity scents are usually my favorite, so these are both right up my alley :)  I like to apply a coordinating lotion before I use these just so the scent has something to hang on to (it seems to last a bit longer).

Beautiful Day- sun-kissed apple, wild daisies, and fresh pink peonies
Bourbon Strawberry & Vanilla- a luscious refresher of bourbon vanilla, garden strawberry, and apricot nectar

Aloe Gel Lotion ($14.50)


I think this is a fairly new product; this is the first time I've seen it in the store.  The website claims that this is a super moisturizing, but lightweight lotion that quickly sinks into skin.  I really hope it holds up to the hype because I hate when lotions leave a greasy residue on my hands.  99% of the time, I'll apply lotion to my legs/ arms/ whatever, but I'll wash my hands afterwards.  I don't know, I just can't stand to have something on my hands.  I'm weird.  Anyway, I absolutely love this scent.  It's perfect for the summer because it's really fruity but still has a light floral note to it.  I'll probably write a short review for this lotion once I use it a few times.

Hawaii Passionfruit Kiss- Kona mountain passionfruit, luscious kiwi, Hawaiian red pineapple, papaya blossom, and creamy macadamia

Shower Gel ($12.50)


Honestly, I haven't used another brand of shower gel/ body wash since I started shopping at B&BW.  I love the huge variety of scents, and the gels lather really well.  I don't know if there's much more to say about this product, besides the fact that I love them!  I'm sure most of you have tried one of the shower gels before.  If you haven't, definitely check them out (but wait till they go on sale; otherwise, they're kind of pricey).

Bourbon Strawberry & Vanilla- a luscious refresher of bourbon vanilla, garden strawberry, and apricot nectar

----------
Hope you enjoyed this little B&BW haul!  I'll talk to you again soon!

Keri <3

No comments:

Post a Comment