June 10, 2016

Furry Friend Tag

Hello!

I'm coming at you today with the Furry Friends tag.  I don't really remember how I found this (probably when I was binge watching YouTube videos late at night...), but if you want to answer the questions, I found them at this website.  Let's get started!
---------


  1. What is your pet's name?
    Charlee and Dany
  2. What kind of pet is he/she, and what breed?
    They are both little dogs- Charlee is a nine-pound miniature pincer (min-pin), and Dany is a three-pound Yorkshire terrier (yorkie).
  3. How long have you had your pet friend?
    I've had Charlee for almost 4 years, and I've had Dany for a little over a year.
  4. How did you get your pet?
    I adopted Charlee from a local animal shelter.  They said he was a stray, but he definitely had an owner and probably got out of the fence because he's so small.  Dany is also from a shelter, but she was an owner surrender.
  5. How old is your pet?
    Charlee is 6 years old and Dany is 2 years old.
  6. What are some quirky things about your pet's personality?
    No one is going to believe me unless you've heard her do it, but Dany purrs like a cat!  She was raised with a cat so I'm assuming she just learned how to imitate the noise from hearing the cat purr.  Charlee snores like a lawn mower even though he's so small!  Seriously, when he's dead asleep, he is so noisy... He also likes to burrow under blankets no matter how hot it is.
  7. What does your relationship with your pet mean to you?
    I've had dogs since I was born, so I'm definitely a dog person, and I can't see myself living without at least one dog.  Honestly, I cherish every second I have with my pups simply because their lives are so much shorter than ours.  I read a quote the other day that perfectly sums it up:
    "Dogs are just a part of your whole life, but you are their whole life."  I spoil Charlee and Dany like their my kids (and so does my mom!), so I would say my relationship with them is very important to me :)
  8. What are some of your favorite past times with your pet?
    Dany will play fetch for hours!  If you throw one of her toys, she'll bolt after it even if she's asleep or in another room.  Charlee likes to take naps and bark at the neighbor dogs.  He also likes lounging on the porch and being read aloud to (I told you, I spoil them).  They both love sunbathing.
  9. What are nicknames that you call your pet?
    Charlees has an alter ego, named Frank.  When he's hyper, or acting like a typical min-pin (shaking, whining, eyes bugging out of his head, etc.), we call him Frank.  I also call him Little Charles sometimes.  Dany's full name is Daenerys Targaryen (duh), but we also call her Mother of Dragons and Khaleesi.

----------
Thanks a ton for reading my random blog!  Hopefully I'll talk to you again very soon.

Keri <3

No comments:

Post a Comment