December 23, 2015

Influenster Champion

Hey!!

Merry Christmas Eve Eve and Happy Holidays! I just received an early present from Inflenster.com in the mail :D

I participated in the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs campaign on Influenster a few weeks ago, and apparently I was a top badge holder. Don't know how that happened, but I'm excited! Anyways, I received a little green box in the mail containing a Sally Hansen nail polish. 

Let's check it out together. 

-----

This is the Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear polish in the shade 445 Violet Voltage. I took pictures of the bottle in artificial light (1st picture) and natural light (2nd picture) just to show you the true color. 



I haven't tried this color out yet (my nails are kind of short at the moment...), but I know I love this line of polishes! When I do try it out, I'll leave my opinion on the color/ formula down below. 

-----
Until then, hope you're having a wonderful holiday season so far! Talk to you again soon :)

Keri <3

No comments:

Post a Comment