April 11, 2016

50 Things That Make Me Happy Tag

Hi!

I wasn't sure what to post today, but I knew I wanted to post something positive and uplifting.  I've been having a bit of a rough couple of weeks, so I thought this would be something I could look back on whenever I'm feeling a bit down.  Hopefully this can help some of you guys out too :)

I encourage you to write a journal or blog post about things that make you happy.  It's kind of tough, but if I can come up with 50 things, so can you!

PS- I found this tag on Nicola's blog.
----------
These are the 50 things that make me happy:

  1. "Defying Gravity" (from the Broadway show, Wicked)
  2. Seeing Charlee and Dany's excitement when I come home every day
  3. Knowing that I got through a tough breakup and have come out a better person
  4. The support of my friends and family
  5. The fact that I have a bachelor's and master's degree in education
  6. Bubble baths
  7. My tattoos
  8. Starbuck's mocha frappechinos (with an extra shot of espresso)
  9. I've written an honors thesis and a masters thesis
  10. Books
  11. My blog
  12. Music 
  13. Playing the piano
  14. Candles from Bath and Body Works
  15. Writing (both academically and for fun) 
  16. Going to concerts
  17. The public library
  18. Maurice's and Torrid
  19. Buying makeup (especially eyeliner and liquid lipstick)
  20. Weekly meetings with my therapist
  21. Good hair days
  22. Naps
  23. Vacations to Orlando, FL
  24. Looking forward to having my own classroom in the near future
  25. Cinnamon chip muffins from Einstein's
  26. Instagram
  27. Taking pictures of my two adorable dogs
  28. Foxes
  29. Watching YouTube videos after a long day
  30. Trips to Lush
  31. Cooking/ baking random things
  32. Coloring 
  33. My education
  34. Watching Fixer Upper with Mom
  35. Long roadtrips with friends
  36. Looking at pictures/ souvenirs from my trip to London
  37. Strawberry Sprites from Sonic
  38. Hour-long conversations with Raechel
  39. Fall Out Boy, Avenged Sevenfold, and Thirty Seconds to Mars
  40. Learning a new song on the bass guitar
  41. Frosted Flakes cereal 
  42. Comfy jeans
  43. Shirts that show off my tattoos
  44. Sitting in my favorite chair with a fluffy throw and binge-watching Netflix
  45. Reading on rainy days
  46. Walking around campus on sunny days
  47. Goodreads
  48. Online shopping
  49. Moving to Florida in May/ June of this year
  50. Random arts and crafts projects

----------
Hope this helped some of you guys look on the bright side!  I'll talk to you again asap.

Keri <3

No comments:

Post a Comment