July 8, 2018

Thor: God of Thunder, Volume 1: The God Butcher by Jason Aaron Review

Thor: God of Thunder, Volume 1: The God ButcherThor: God of Thunder, Volume 1: The God Butcher by Jason Aaron
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Shockingly, this is the first comic I’ve ever read (besides manga, if you consider it to be in the same genre as comics), and I absolutely loved it!! I’m not surprised that I fell in love with this as soon as I picked it up- the artwork is phenomenal, and the story lines are incredible. One of my fiancé’s friends recommended this author/ artist (what do you call them??) to me. I will definitely be checking out more of this series, as well as different Marvel comics throughout the year. I really enjoyed it and it was a quick read. 10/10 would recommend to a friend!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment