June 12, 2013

Florida Pictures

Hi again!! 

I mentioned in my last post that I am not really great about taking pictures while on vacation... But I did manage to take a few picture while I was in Florida this May. Enjoy :)

Disney World 


Cinderella's Castle 



The castle again



Leslie, me, and Raechel in front of the castle



Dad and Mom


Dad, Mom, and I

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Island of Adventure










Hogwarts is amazing!!!! The ride inside the castle (Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey) is the best ride I have ever been on!! There's really no way to explain the ride itself, but the engineers did a fantastic job on its design. 

Men In Black: Alien Attack


Basically, you have to shoot aliens throughout the ride and you get a certain amount of points for each one you hit. I think this is the highest score I've ever gotten. Somehow my brother managed to get 400,000+ points each time we went. His aim must be a lot better than mine haha. 


Sorry I don't have more pictures for you guys... I will definitely have more pictures from Vegas this coming weekend :)

As always, thanks for reading and check back soon!!

Keri <3

No comments:

Post a Comment