June 29, 2013

Reading for Fun and Goodreads Account Info

Hi guys!



It's no secret that I love to read! I try to read (for fun) as often as I can, but sometimes it's hard to find time to read when I have class. Between mandatory reading, band stuff, homework, lectures, working out, etc. I usually don't have a lot of free time- if I do, I usually try to catch up on sleep. 

Oh, the life of a college student (haha!). 

I recently made a Goodreads account. The app/ website let's you create different groups of books; that way, you can keep track of what you want to read and what you have already read. Plus, you can give each book a rating. Goodreads can then suggest books that you may like based off your ratings. It's like a social media website for book nerds like myself :) 

By the way, if you have a Goodreads account, add me (Keri Tichenor). 

Anyway, back to the whole point of this post- I want to keep a list of all the books I read each year. Goodreads keeps track of this for you, but I wanted to post a list for those of you who don't have Goodreads, or for those of you who are just curious. I also think it will be extremely rewarding to see the list of books I've read by the end of the year. I'll include books I read for fun and for school, but I'll be sure to mark them accordingly. I usually read dystopian and/ or fantasy (think Hunger Games, HP, and Divergent), but I'll pick up a non-fiction or autobiography on occasion. 

Check out my next post if your interested in what I'm reading :) I'll talk to you again soon!

Keri <3

No comments:

Post a Comment