June 17, 2013

Mary Kay VoxBox

Hi guys!

If you read my last post, you know that I was in Vegas this weekend (pictures coming soon!). As I was sitting in the airport waiting to catch my flight home, I received an email from Influenster. For those of you who have never heard of Influenster, here is a quick rundown of the program. Basically, you create an account on influenster.com (which is 100% free, by the way) and take surveys every so often.  The company then sends you a VoxBox in the mail- the box contains samples (and even some full-sized) products especially for you based on your answers to the surveys. Here's the catch: not everyone gets a VoxBox after every survey. A handful of people are selected to receive each box based on their survey results. After you receive the box, Influenster asks that you take a brief survey about the products, and they also encourage you to share your experience on your social media outlets. 

Whew, that was a lengthy explanation (sorry...). Anyway, here's a screenshot of the email I received today:


I. Cannot. Wait. To. Get. My. VoxBox!!!!! I honestly didn't expect to get one so soon- I just signed up on Influenster a few weeks ago. No complaints, though! I've never used any Mary Kay products before, so I'm really excited about trying something new :) I'll let you know how everything goes once I receive the box and test the products out. 

Check out my next post to see some pictures from my Vegas trip! As always, thanks for reading :)

Keri <3

No comments:

Post a Comment