February 3, 2014

Kiss Brand Challenge Package

Hey guys!

I completed the Kiss Brand Challenge (on Influenster.com) awhile back. My prize package came on the mail a few weeks ago, so I figured it's past time that I did a little post about it. 


Here's what was inside the envelope. I received a set of Impress Press-On Nails, a pair of false eyelashes, and a tube of lash adhesive. A letter from Influenster explaining the products was also included. 


Let's start with the lashes. These are the Kiss #03 lashes, and as you can see from the picture, they look pretty natural. They're not too long or overly voluminous- perfect for me! I've never really worn falsies, so I think this will be a good pair for me to play around with. These are supposed to be really simple to put on since they're on a little string. I'll let you know in a future post what I think about these lashes once I wear them a few times :)


I'm glad Kiss provided lash glue!! I haven't heard much about this particular glue, but it's supposed to be precise and easy to use. I like that this glue dries clear. 


And finally, I received a set of Impress Press-On Nails. I absolutely love this neon pink color!! The nails have a matte finish (love it!), and are shorter than most press on nails I've used in the past. I like the length. There are a ton of different sizes to choose from, so I found a good match for each of my nails. 

Here's a picture of the finished manicure:


I took this with the flash on, so these look a lot brighter than they do in real life. Either way, I love how these look. They still look a little fake to me, but they don't look horrible. I would definitely repurchase these :) 

I wish I would have left these on until they fell off themselves, but I wasn't able to wear them for more than a few days. I play the piano, so fake nails are not my friend (most of the time). I should have saved these for a special occasion but I was really excited and wanted to put them on as soon as I opened my package. Oh well, maybe next time. 

----------
That's it for now! Thanks for reading, and as always, I hope to talk to you again soon!

Keri <3

No comments:

Post a Comment