January 1, 2016

What I'm Reading 2016

Hi there!!

Let's keep this short and sweet- here's a list of books I've read throughout 2016. Anything marked with (*) is a re-read.   If you would like to follow me on GoodReads.com, check out my profile here.

Little side note- I'm also attempting to complete the "Rory Gilmore Challenge" (even though I've never seen the show...). There are 339 books total, so I'm positive the challenge will take a few years to complete. 

So, I was kind of over-enthusiastic this year with my goal setting. I started out thinking I could read 52 books this year (about one a week), but that quickly changed to 50. Since I had only read 40 books by December 29, I changed my final number to 42. I'm not sure if I'll make it (I'm typing this on the 29, and I don't really know if I'll be able to squeeze in 2 more...), but I'm going to try! Here goes nothing!!

Image result for books
-----
  1. Girl, Interrupted by Susanna Kaysen
  2. The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
  3. Alice in Wonderland & Through the Looking Glas by Lewis Carroll
  4. The Angel Experiment by James Patterson
  5. Hatchet by Gary Paulsen
  6. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
  7. School's Out - Forever by James Patterson
  8. Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson
  9. Dark Places by Gillian Flynn
  10. The Grownup by Gillian Flynn
  11. The Final Warning by James Patterson
  12. Max by James Patterson
  13. Fang by James Patterson
  14. Angel by James Patterson
  15. Nevermore by James Patterson
  16. Maximum Ride Forever by James Patterson
  17. It Ended Badly: Thirteen of the Worst Breakups in History by Jennifer Wright 
  18. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee 
  19. The Jungle by Upton Sinclair
  20. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
  21. Beloved by Toni Morrison
  22. All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven
  23. Cress by Marissa Meyer
  24. A Court of Thornes and Roses by Sara J. Maas
  25. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
  26. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
  27. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
  28. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
  29. The Shining by Stephen King
  30. Partials by Dan Wells
  31. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
  32. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor
  33. Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
  34. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
  35. Winter by Marissa Meyer
  36. The Assassin and the Pirate Lord by Sarah J. Maas
  37. The Assassin and the Healer by Sarah J. Maas
  38. The Assassin and the Desert by Sarah J. Maas
  39. The Assassin and the Underworld by Sarah J. Maas
  40. The Assassin and the Empire by Sarah J. Maas
  41. The Girl with All the Gifts by M. R. Carey
  42. You are a Badass- How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
-----
Thanks for keeping up with this year's reading challenge!  Talk to you soon :)

Keri <3

No comments:

Post a Comment