June 25, 2016

Lush Haul

Good morning/ afternoon/ evening!

I hope you are having an absolutely wonderful day/ night :)  I just wanted to give you a quick update before we get started with this haul.  I moved back to Florida a few days ago, and I received a job offer for a fifth grade math teaching position!  If I don't post anything for a few days, it's probably because I'm getting all my stuff transferred/ getting my teaching stuff in order- but hopefully I'll have more posts for you very soon!!  

When I moved back to Florida, one of the first things I did was visit the Lush store in the Town Center Mall (in Jacksonville).  Duh.  I'm addicted to Lush, and I may or may not have gone there two days in a row...  Anyway, I just wanted to show you what I got! Since I haven't used most of these products yet, this isn't going to include review for everything.  However, I'm planning on posting a blog with reviews for each of the products I picked up, so keep an eye out for that!  

I put links to the products you can buy online.  The only thing that you can't purchase online is the face mask... Unfortunately, you can only pick those up in-store.  Also, if you don't know about the recycling program at Lush, you should check it out!  AND, if you want to donate to a specific charity, they have Charity Pots you can purchase.

Ok, on to the haul!



----------
I didn't buy too many things this time around, but I will definitely be going back as soon as I get my first paycheck :D  Thanks for reading, and I'll talk to you again soon!  Keep an eye out for the review post about these items in the next few weeks or so :)

Keri <3

No comments:

Post a Comment