August 13, 2017

Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas Reivew

Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass, #5)Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Apparently there are a ton of mixed reviews on this novel, but I'm not really sure why. I absolutely loved this book from start to finish! The plot is a bit hard to follow, but if you pay attention and keep up with all the little threads running throughout the story, you should be fine. I enjoy something that makes me think, even if this is considered YA. This is one of the best books I've read so far this year; I can see myself re-reading this series because there is so much going on in each book. Between the novels and the novellas, there are a ton of characters and settings. Again, pay attention to everyone and keep an open mind and you will fall in love with the series.

The characters are unique and show tons of development as the plot progresses, although it is a little tough to keep everyone straight in my mind at times. It's not an issue simply because Maas is a master story-teller and knows how to weave everything together. I was a little stressed out when I realized there wouldn't be a resolution in this particular book, but I am excited to see where she goes with it. Hopefully the next book comes out soon!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment