August 13, 2017

The Rose Society by Marie Lu Review

The Rose Society (The Young Elites, #2)The Rose Society by Marie Lu
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

I really enjoyed this installment in the Young Elites series because it's much darker and terrifying than I imagined! I'll be honest, I wasn't expecting much because this is YA, so maybe that's why I'm so impressed. I know I've said it countless times, but Lu's writing style is perfection! She knows how to develop her characters, keeps a consistent pace, and is able to draw the reader into the world she's created. She's a master when it comes to adding plot twists- they're never overly obvious! She could take a number of different routes to finish this series, so I'm excited to see how she structures the next book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment