August 13, 2017

Milk and Honey by Rupi Kaur Review

Milk and HoneyMilk and Honey by Rupi Kaur
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4 1/2 stars (Baelien bookclub)

The only reason I'm not giving this 5 stars is because I don't see myself reading this again. I know that sounds bad, but let me explain.

This book made me cry. This book also made me question a lot of aspects about my relationship and life in general. I'm thankful that Kaur is able to bring out my emotions (I needed a good cry, I guess), but I'm not one to read books like this very often. Poetry isn't my favorite; that being said, her poems are incredible! I love that they're short, sweet, and to the point. The illustrations also add lots of human emotion to each piece.

I recommend this, but only if you're looking to do some serious soul searching.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment