May 29, 2015

Movies 2015

Hey!

Just a quick little intro- I'm a huge fan of movies. Honestly, I probably spend way too much time (and money) on movies, but whatever. I figured it would be cool to keep a running list of all the films I've seen this year. If I re-watched something, I'll mark it with an (*). 

Hope you enjoy!



----------
1. The Imitation Game
2. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone*
3. Silence of the Lambs
4. Still Alice
5. Big Hero 6
6.Avengers: Age of Ultron
7. Interstellar
8. Pitch Perfect 2
9. Pulp Fiction
10. The Doors
11. Aloha 
12. Spy
13. American Psycho
14. Cast Away*
15. The Jeffery Dahmer Files
16. Michelle Kwan- Figure Skating Documentary
17. I Know That Voice
18. The Intern
19. Treblinka: Hilter's Killing Machine
20. August: Osage County*
21. Magic Beyond Words: The J.K. Rowling Story
22. Secrets of the Tower of London
23. The Terminator
24. The Farm: Life Inside Angola Prison
25. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets*


----------

Thanks for reading! Check back soon for more updates!!

Keri <3

No comments:

Post a Comment