September 24, 2017

Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo

Ruin and Rising (Shadow and Bone, #3)Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I didn't want this series to end! I love how dynamic the characters are, and the fact that they are all distinctly different from one another. The amount of dialogue is spot on (Bardugo didn't go overboard, like modern young adult authors sometimes tend to do), the plot is logical, yet mostly unpredictable, and all three books flow together nicely. I do wish there were more books with these particular characters, but it makes complete sense that it ended when it did. I'm looking forward to checking out Six of Crows, Bardugo's other series set in the same world. I'm pretty sure it takes place after the end of this series, but I'm not 100% sure at this point.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment