December 25, 2017

Astrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil deGrasse Tyson Review

Astrophysics for People in a HurryAstrophysics for People in a Hurry by Neil deGrasse Tyson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It's really no surprise that this book was one of my favorites from my reading challenge this year. Corey and I were lucky enough to get tickets to see "An Astrophysicist Reads the Newspaper" when he stopped by Jacksonville! This is just the tip of the iceberg for me- I've been obsessed with NDT since we binge-watched Cosmos a few winters ago. I'm definitely looking forward to reading the rest of his books and delving into the world of astrophysics.

Trust me when I say this book is meant for pretty much everyone with a basic understanding of earth and space science. I love the fact that such an intelligent man can put something so simply that it just makes perfect sense. I urge you to look into any of his works, especially if you have even the slightest interest in astronomy.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment