August 13, 2017

The Midnight Star by Marie Lu Review

The Midnight Star (The Young Elites, #3)The Midnight Star by Marie Lu
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

Some authors seem to forget to tie up all the loose ends, to make sure each character gets their own ending (whether it's happy or not so happy), but Lu is a master when it comes to conclusions! Parts of this book were a little slow, so that's the only reason I'm giving it a 4.5 instead of a 5. The ending seemed a tad bit rushed because the middle was so long, but it ultimately works out in the end. I love the character development, the plot twists, and the fact that the ending was not predictable in the least!

I'm not sure if there are more installments or plans for more books in this series, but I would be happy either way. There's a definitive ending. On the other hand, she definitely left herself some interesting things to work with if she did choose to continue the series. Just some random thoughts.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment