August 13, 2017

Troublemaker by Leah Remini Review

Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and ScientologyTroublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology by Leah Remini
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is mostly because Remini repeats herself several times throughout the book. Like, literally copies and pastes sentences (or changes a few words and inserts them into other paragraphs). Definitely an eye-opening read! I knew very little about Scientology before reading this, and I'm still not 100% sure exactly what they believe in. However, I do have a better understanding now. I want to find more information on the religion/ cult, and I would love to read more biographies from actors and actresses who have left the church (even though not many would likely publish a book similar to this one).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment