July 8, 2018

Dark Matter by Blake Crouch Review

Dark MatterDark Matter by Blake Crouch
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 stars

This is something I would typically read, so I’m surprised to say that this was one of the better books I’ve read this year! It’s not my favorite, but it was well written and entertaining to say the least. I’m not sure how I feel about the ending and some of the major plot points felt a little rushed, while others dragged on a little too long. I don’t want to say too much about it because that’s half the fun of this book- you’re left in the dark for a while but you slowly start to figure out exactly what’s going on.

It’s strange and different, which was exactly what I needed when I read this. If you’re into science-fiction or you need something completely different from what you’ve been reading, give this one a try.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment