November 10, 2018

A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas Review

A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I wasn't sure if I was going to give this 4 or 5 stars, but the twists at the end bumped it up. Honestly, it got a little slow in the middle and didn't pick up again until the last 100 or so pages. Some of the plot twists are extremely predictable; however, the final turn did surprise me. I'm excited for the next book in the series!! I love Maas' writing style (which I'm sure I've mentioned before) simply because she can write so many different scenes and convey so many different emotions. The character development is spot on. Feyre's inner turmoil incredible, and I like that I had a connection to the majority of the characters. I'm invested for sure :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment