November 10, 2018

Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers Review

Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is my first book from this author, and I have to say- I’m loving now different this series is! Historic fiction isn’t normally my cup of tea, but I’m trying to expand my horizons. Even though the plot is slightly predictable, the characters are more interesting than most and the twists keep the reader hooked. Thankfully, there isn’t too much mushy, romantic stuff (again, not my thing); there is a love interest, but it’s not the focal point of the story. Just a small subplot, really. I’m interested in the new two books in the trilogy because the story is told from the perspective of two different characters we met in this book (no spoilers!). Overall, I enjoyed it and will definitely be checking out the next two books!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment