November 10, 2018

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 1 by Naoko Takeuchi Review

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 1 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Edition, #1)Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 1 by Naoko Takeuchi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This brought me back to my childhood and allowed me to relive some of my most favorite memories. I absolutely adore this series and I can’t wait to pick up the next few volumes from the library. I don’t know if I can give this an unbiased review, but as far as mangas go, this is definitely one of my top five! I love Chrno Crusade and Chobits too, and I’m not sure that I would ever be able to choose my favorite even out of those three.

I know I’ll be giving this entire series 5 stars. Just a heads up.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment