November 10, 2018

A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas Review

A Court of Frost and Starlight (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3.1)A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I don't care what anyone says- this book is necessary and I love the fact that Sarah took the time to include it in the series! Yes, it's a novella. No, that doesn't change the fact that I absolutely adored it and will continue to reread it for years to come. I can't say enough good things about Maas' world-building, writing style, character development... it's all fantastic. I'm sure my fiance is tired of hearing me go on and on about this series, but I cannot recommend it enough. I know this series isn't for everyone, and it seems like the Throne of Glass series is a little more popular with people here on Goodreads, but I know both series have a massive following at this point. Either way, give this series a try if you're looking for your new favorite book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment