November 21, 2018

Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas Review

Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass, #7)Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It truly is the end of an era. Maas has outdone herself in this final book of the TOG series and I cannot day enough good things about it. The character development is insanely amazing, there are so many twists and turns (I didn’t see a single one coming, honestly), and her writing style is unparalleled! It’s cliche but accurate to say I laughed, I cried, I felt every emotion. I’m always amazed by the fact that SJM can make us feel for fictional characters- probably because we’ve had 6 books and a handful of novellas leading up to this. I recommend this to everyone, period.

In a word, this book is ICONIC.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment