November 10, 2018

Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas Review

Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass, #6)Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have to be honest- I wasn’t overly enthusiastic when I first saw this book in the library only because Chaol was one of my least favorite characters in this series. I was really indifferent about him (but I don’t hate the guy) until I read this book. The beginning was a little slow for me, but I think that has a lot to do with the fact that I read Empire of Storms so long ago. It usually takes me a few chapters to get back into someone’s style. That being said, I’m obsessed with this series and Sarah J. Maas is definitely my favorite author!! I don’t know what else to say other than she’s a genius and I adore her writing so, so much. I can’t wait to get my hands on the next book, regardless of which series it belongs to.

One important note- I didn’t realize this was a parallel novel to Empire of Storms, which is probably why I was so confused when I first picked it up. The events in this book happen at the same time as the events in EoS, so keep that in mind. Don’t be silly like me and expect to find anything new until the end. No spoilers, I promise!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment